Union Contractor Benefits
Apprenticeship programs, resources and support you need to succeed in a changing and competitive market.
- Enhance your staff’s management skills through education
- Highly trained and qualified technicians and apprentices
- Continuing education for our members in business management techniques and technical training
- Man Power support from Local 265 and Local 22.
- Multi-Employer benefit program including Health & Welfare, Pension Programs, all pretax.
NECA Member Benefits
- NECA gives all members strength, influence, and a say in the industry.
- Build Labor and Management Relations
- Negotiate Competitive labor agreements
- Deal effectively with OSHA and other regulatory agencies
- Help write the National Electrical Code and other industry standards
National Convention Incentives
- Programs to help cover registration costs
- National Convention is a great opportunity to meet and network with your peers
- Train with the experts
- First look at thousands of new products and service solutions
- Members Only Annual, Summer and Chapter meetings.
- Monthly local safety committee meetings via Skype or in person.
- Member Exposure on local Web sites with links to your business Web site.
Social Media Exposure via NECA, the Building Nebraska website, Facebook and Twitter. Our mission is to promote the services and quality work of our members to our communities, and to expand the potential for business opportunities.