What We Need From You
Here is some information we will need from you if you are applying for the Inside Wireman Apprenticeship program:
- Need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a Valid Driver’s license.
- Need to be a High School Graduate or have a GED.
- Provide us with official transcripts from High School as well as any Post High School ones you may have. Provide any GED records if applicable.
- Provide evidence of completion of at least 1 year of High School algebra or 1 Post-High School algebra course with a passing grade.
- If you have previous electrical construction training and/or experience you must provide documentation of that training and/or experience (W-2’s, notarized letters, etc.) in order to receive credit.
- Please note – There is a $20.00 application fee required.
You have 90 days from the date you apply to get all the information submitted. Once that is all turned in you will be set up to take the Electrical Trades Aptitude test that has been developed and validated by the American institutes for Research. The test covers reading comprehension and algebra. To find out more about the test visit the Electrical Training Alliance. You must receive a qualifying score on the test in order to receive and oral interview.
These documents can be sent to:
2304 13th Street
Columbus, NE 68601
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE GUIDELINES FOR THE PROGRAM YOU ARE APPLYING FOR BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE APPLICATION!